Sunday, October 22, 2023

Music Videos I Want To See in HD

I'm a music lover but not a big fan of the contemporary ones except for some. Never been a fan of Beyoncé or Rihanna or Taylor Swift or Justin Beiber or Drake. I think the only Beyonce song that I like is "Baby Boy" feat. Sean Paul. The rest of her songs are not my cup of tea, sorry. 

I grew up in the early 90s during the MTV Era til early 2000s and now, everyone's switching and tuning in to YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. 

Most of my favorite music videos can be found on YouTube but sad to say that some of them aren't. I looked everywhere from Vimeo, DailyMotion to OK.ru. I couldn't find an HD version of them. I can't even find Nikki Flores's "Strike" except on Tidal and Apple Music which I'm not a paid member, so I can't view the entire music video. I've seen it on YouTube years ago and it disappeared or got deleted for some reason.

Below are the list of the music videos that I want to see in HD version or at least in 4K resolution, not the SD and exceptionally poor quality versions. 

1. As Long As You're Loving Me by Vitamin C
2. Waiting by Taxi Doll
3. Rock N' Roll by Eric Hutchinson 
4. Buses & Trains by Bachelor Girl
5. Everything To Me by Liz Phair
6. Circles 'Round the Moon by Geri Halliwell 
7. Jenny by The Click Five
8. Have A Nice Day by Stereophonics 
9. Shakespeare In Love by Layla Kaylif
10. High by James Blunt
11. Tangled Up In Me by Skye Sweetnam 
12. Middle Of Nowhere by Hot Hot Heat
13. Still Fighting It by Ben Folds Five
14. Apricot Time by Layla Kaylif 
15. I'm Just A Girl by Bachelor Girl
16. Extraordinary by Liz Phair 
17. I Wanna by The All American Rejects 
18. I Like What You Say by Nada Surf
19. Chelsea by Stefy
20. Drops Of Jupiter by Train
21. I Fell In Love With the DJ by Che'Nelle
22. Marie, Marie, Marie by Solveig
23. The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script 
24. Dare You To Move by Switchfoot 
25. 365 Days by Lutricia McNeal 
26. Five Candles (You Were There) by Jars Of Clay 
27. Strike by Nikki Flores
28. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus
29. Take A Walk by Sara Paxton
30. Here We Go Again by Sara Paxton
31. Put Your Records On by Corrrine Bailey Rae
32. Brick by Ben Folds Five

I hope one day, someone will upload them in HD because I really wanna see them.

No comments: