Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Exhausting Day

Yesterday, I went to HMR where they sell assorted stuff from Australia and USA. They sell some really cool stuff from furniture to kitchenware and appliances and even lawn mowers. They also sell random gadgets, ornaments, clothes and random knick-knacks. I've bought plenty of stuff there in the past. They only one branch in my city and their store is pretty huge. Yesterday, I purchased this aesthetically eye-catching wall clock from Anko. Its not a fancy brand but I love the design. It's larger than ur average wall clock. Not quite common, I must say.

Sadly, when I came back home, I had a problem trying to figure out why the wall clock wouldn't move its hands. I tried contacting the salesperson about it. I tried watching video tutorials on YouTube on how to fix wall clocks. I felt really stressed about it. I thought I would just go back to the store to return it or have it exchanged with another item since it's the only one left. It's the first time I bought a defective item from them. Part of me hesitated to return it since I love the design of the clock. If worse to worst, I'll just have it repaired. We have another wall clock in the house so I bought it mainly for wall decoration, but really hoping it would at least work. 

Thank God, I finally figured out how to fix it late last night by accident. I tried to remove the minute and hour hands which were difficult to pull out. I tried to re-install and adjust them. Finally, it worked!

It's been more than 15 hours and it's working so far. Hope it doesn't get stuck like it did yesterday. I still have 6 days left for warranty service. 

I hung it above our family wall frames in the living room for visibility.

No comments: