Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Movie Marathon...

I had no idea what this movie was all about until I saw the trailer on YouTube by accident. Not really a big fan of Blake Lively but she was so good in the shark movie, Shallow. The movie was so beautiful! It reminds me of Tuck Everlasting and The Time Traveler's Wife. It also reminds me of the vampire drama movies, Byzantium, Dracula Untold and Let Me In. 

This movie premiered first in the Philippines and everyone was stalked to see it. My friends went to see it. I decided to wait until it premieres on Paramount Plus so I could download it and watch it with my family at home. The twist was really good. Julia Stiles was so good as well as Isabelle Furhman. And, Matthew Finlan is so hot! 
I literally enjoyed this movie. It was funny and cringy and relatable for anyone whose parent is always looking after their kids even when they're grown-ups. 

I just love this movie! It was just beautiful and heartwarming. 


This movie was even better than the last Predator film. 
 

No comments: