Yela Bombshell

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

OMG!!!





on July 13, 2022
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Yela Bombshell
Generally, I am a nice person. I am very down to earth. I can be devilish but not wicked. As an ambivert, I enjoy being both extroverted and introverted in different ways. I am considerably shy and confident at the same time. And I'm always adamant. I prefer to do things my way as long as I'm happy and comfortable and as long as I'm not breaking any rules. Sometimes, I make stupid mistakes and I learn from them. I guess most of us do. I don't follow trends unless I'm curious about them. I just don't want to be like most people in general. In conclusion, I am both fire and ice.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2024 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2023 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ▼  2022 (11)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • Weekend Movie Marathon...
      • OMG!!!
      • OMG!!!
    • ►  June (6)
  • ►  2021 (18)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2020 (29)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2019 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  May (1)

Labels

  • Action Flicks
  • Action Movies
  • Anime
  • Best 2020 Movies
  • Best Action Movies I've Seen
  • BEST DRAMA FILMS
  • BEST REVENGE MOVIES
  • Crazy Comedies
  • Fatima
  • Happy #NationalPinkDay #PinkDay #PinkAesthetic #LovePink #HotPink #PinkOverload #Pinkstagram #Pink #PrettyInPink #PinkGeek #PinkLover #PinkFactor
  • Killer Crocs Movies
  • Mother's Day
  • Movie Marathon
  • Mulan
  • Psycho Films
  • Romantic Comedies
  • Shark Movies
  • Slasher Movies
  • SURVIVAL MOVIES
  • Underwater Monsters
  • Weekend Movies
  • Yoko Kurama
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Zark's Burgers

Report Abuse

I'm the Bomb!

I'm the Bomb!

My Cherry Bombers

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

  • Home

Another Year Older. Hello, 38! 💋🩷🥳🌺

Popular Posts

  • Another Year Older. Hello, 38! 💋🩷🥳🌺
  • HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!
    #PRIDE is loving yourself so much despite all the imperfections, the impediments, afflictions and discriminations, you still radiate posit...
  • Best Underwater Creature Movies
    ...
Yela Bombshell. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.