Wow, this movie was quite moving! I don't really watch the Oscars but I've heard of this movie and didn't even try to check out the trailer on YouTube or IMDB cuz the movie title didn't quite piqued my curiosity.
If not for Eugenio Derbez, I wouldn't have checked his other films because I watched "The Valet" with my cousins and my mom lately. I've always liked Samara Weaving and Eugenio was so funny alongside Anna Faris in the movie "Overboard" which is a remake of an older film. So when I learned that he was in CODA, I told my cousins about it cuz they like him a lot already but the main actors and the plot were brilliant.
Speaking of Eugenio, well, we only know him as Antonio in "The Valet" because he was a delightfully funny character in that film being the lead actor. Also, I've just realized that he was in the live action "Dora & The Lost City Of Gold" movie, hehe... I watched it with my mom and we both loved it!
CODA deserves a lot of love and recognitions! I just love all the characters, the plot, the songs they used, everything! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:
Post a Comment