Monday, December 6, 2021

Movie marathon...

This movie was quite fun but at the same time, it was just sad. It made me wonder if that would have happened in real life, people are gonna be really torn between deciding whether to take the "Exit" pill or die inhaling the toxic gas from the apocalyptic storm.

 
This movie literally brought the 90s kid in me. It was totally delightful and heartwarming. Loved it!

I've been anticipating to see this movie since last year. I think Netflix eventually bought the rights to stream it on their channel. It was completely magical and just made me wish I could see snow one day.
This movie literally made me cry despite being hilarious and fun. RIP to Kelly Preston. This was his her last and most recent movie. I just love this movie so much. It made me wish I could just travel around. I've always dreamed of traveling around Europe especially Italy, Spain, United Kingdom and the rest of Europe.
This movie kinda reminds me of the movie THE WOODS, with all the 60s theme, soundtracks and settings. I totally loved it! I've always loved Anya Taylor Joy.
I am not a huge MARVEL fanatic but this movie was totally enjoyable from start to finish --- I actually loved it!

 

No comments: