Sunday, September 13, 2020

Yoko Kurama

 I was in grade school when I fell in love with "Yu Yu Hakusho" series. I followed every episode on a local TV channel (GMA) aka "Ghost Fighter" in the Philippines and was dubbed in Filipino.

I was always so excited to come home from school to catch the series at 5 pm and sit down with my friends at my neighbor's house. We didn't have a functioning TV at home and oftentimes we had no electricity cuz we couldn't afford to fully pay the electric bill.

"Yoko Kurama" (aka Dennis) has always been my ULTIMATE FAVORITE among the 4 characters. I just love his botanical powers especially his "Rose Whip". And I love it when he transforms into a gorgeous albino wolf man.

As an adult, I'm still a huge fan of Yu Yu Hakusho. AND I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON YOKO KURAMA!!!😍😍😍

I found this Yoko Kurama vinyl figure on Amazon and I am just so in love with it. I wish I could buy it but it's too darn expensive.

 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GXNPZ5Y/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_3?smid=A2J77OY3C46H71&psc=1









No comments: